06 February 2011

31Jan-4Feb11 Stay




Homewood Suites by Hilton Madison West Hotel, WI - exterior



This week I stayed at the Home Wood Suites in Madison West, WI.
I always enjoy my stays here.
The Staff is always helpful and upbeat.
The rooms are second only to high priced suites that are a rip off.
They include a full kitchen, great shower, and ample workspace.
The workout room is great, with plenty of equipment.
The pool isn't very deep, but it works.
It is close to many dining options, and also includes a dinner in the hotel dining area with your rooms stay.
The dinners are better than most in hotels without an actual restaurant. The breakfast are amazing!
If I had to pick out a “down side” It would have to be the internet speeds. Below standard by far.
E-mail is OK, but almost anything more than that isn't worth the trouble. You Tube is out of the question. Also I have had issues maintaining my VPN link for work.
AT&T All I have to say is: BOOOOOOOO

However, with that said, I still choose this place 1st when I can.

A room walk-through:


The view (quite a winter storm we had last-night):

No comments:

Post a Comment