29 January 2011

24-28Jan11 Hotel

Hotel Exterior
MADISON WEST

Hotel Front Desk: 1-608-826-0500 Hotel Fax: 1-608-826-0550



My room was good, The staff was good, the price was OK. Breakfast was Excellent.
I would not eat dinner at the attached restaurant unless you enjoy overpriced food that is not great.
They also have a GREAT workout room, and an attached water park.
This is good and bad (the water park)
Good if you like to swim, bad if you like total quiet before 10PM.
This weeks post will be short, as I'm just too damn busy with packing up for a move.
I will attach the video of the room and some pics as well.
The room walk through:







Strange shower faucet... never did light up or anything:


Kudos for being green:


The view:



Over all it was a good stay, I'd say three out of five.

No comments:

Post a Comment